What age do you have to be to shoot?
- Over 14’s can shoot unsupervised, under 14’s must be supervised by an adult over 21
What is the minimum age?
- Whilst there is strictly no minimum age for youngsters to shoot whilst supervised by a responsible adult, it is to be noted we only hire full size Rifles and Handguns, depending on the size of the child these may be difficult for small children to operate.
Is 100 pellets enough for a 1 hour session?
- We find that typically 100 pellets in the rifles will take approximately 1 hour to shoot. We provide 250 pellets with the pistol hire, as it is easier to shoot these in 1 hour if you're particularly trigger happy! However, if you do manage to get through your pellets before you are finished another tin can be purchased for £2.50.
Are there targets provided?
- Yes, we have a range of paper target designs these are for unlimited use whilst at the Range. We also have several static targets in the Range such as silhouettes, Bells and knockdowns
Is there disabled access?
- Yes, we cater for wheelchair users with wide doorways and a single level, we also have disabled facilities on site.
How long does a session last?
- At least 1 hour, we do not operate a ‘Peak & Off Peak’ rate so if there is no one booked on your lane after the hour we are happy for you to stay as long as you wish, this is more likely during the week when we are less busy.
Can you fill my Rifle?
- Once in the Range air fills for Rifles are free of charge, we hold most Fill Probes for most brands of rifles, but please bring yours to be sure. We operate a standard quick fill system (The same as Daystate Air Rifles)
Do you hold competitions?
- Yes typically we organise a Members tournament every 3-4 months, and this will increase.
Can i watch from inside the range?
- If there are already two persons on that lane we cannot allow any spectators in the range. We have two viewing windows that see into the range, one at the shooting positions and one further down the range near the cafe area.